Connecting to network drives – Windows tutorial from the IT KnowledgeBase Video Library.
- Click ConnectToNetworkDrives811.exe
- When prompted, enter your DePauw Account username and password, and then click OK
- Double-click the Network.exe file you just downloaded
- In the Connect to Network Drives login window
- If an error displays that .Net Framework software must be installed, click
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17851, and select Download
- When Successfully mapped all network drives displays, click OK