Learn about the network
- Wired and wireless connections in residence halls and University-owned living units
- Network drives (I:, P:, U:/V:, W:)
- Access rights
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Finding your DNS setting(s)
Connecting to network drives
VPN: Accessing DePauw’s network from off-campus
Faculty, staff, and students can access the network from off-campus through DePauw’s Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Tips for using the VPN
- VPN licenses are limited. We recommend that you download the file(s) you need to access, and then close your VPN connection so others may access the VPN.
- VPN access is limited to a one hour session.
- The VPN will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of inactivity.